BSN Tensoplast Elastic Adhesive Bandage
1 Inch x 5 Yard, Stretched, White
The BSN Tensoplast Tape, formally known as Tensoplast Elastoplast, is an Elastic Adhesive Bandage that helps control and reduce edema (swelling) by providing compression and support. Tensoplast Bandage is manufactured from a high tensile cloth that has superior stretch and regain, providing firm controlled compression and support. The adhesive keeps the Tensoplast Bandage firmly in place throughout lengthy treatment. The yellow center line on the product permits accurate overlap during application. Tensoplast is available in white or tan colors and comes in four different sizes: 1, 2, 3, or 4 inches wide.
Also, this bandage is air permeable. Air permeability allows air to pass through and help prevent the skin from macerating. Skin maceration is when the skin has prolonged exposure to moisture and begins to breakdown. Another way Tensoplast tape helps to prevent skin maceration is by being water repellent. This makes it harder for water to seep through the bandage and get to the skin.
The BSN Tensoplast Elastic Adhesive Bandage Features and Benefits
- Adhesive Keeps Bandage In Place During Long Therapy Treatments
- Water Repellent Protects Area from Getting Wet
- Air Permeability Prevents Skin Maceration
- Provides Compression to Reduce Edema
- Product Number: 02598002, 02599002, 02600002, 02601002, 02593002, 02594002, 02595002, 02596002
- Color: Beige or White
- Length: 5 Yards
- Width: 1, 2, 3, or 4 Inch
- Adhesive Coating: Zinc Oxide Caoutchouc (Unvulcanized Natural Rubber)